In less than 2 minutes, you can easily see what steps you need to take in order to post your timeshare resale on RedWeek.com. Here’s an overview of what is involved:
- Review your ownership documents and find out if your resort allows you to sell the unit yourself and if there are any transfer fees.
- Go to RedWeek.com and create a timeshare resale posting. RedWeek.com membership is required. To find your resort, use the search or browse feature.
- Click “Sell Your Timeshare”. Then in just a few minutes you can click to easily list all the details of your unit. You can make changes to the listing at any time.
- A RedWeek.com timeshare resale posting is just $59.99 for 12 months. Interested members contact you via email to learn more.
- RedWeek.com also offers a third party timeshare escrow service for transactions.
- If you don’t want to do it yourself, a full service resale option is also available.
See the video now: