Having a hard time deciding where to take Mom on her Mother's Day timeshare vacation? Or, more likely it's a matter of how expensive airline travel is these days. At Walt Disney World in Florida, Mom can experience any number of the world's great places to visit. And an Orlando timeshare or Disney timeshare rental makes a trip like this truly affordable.
Think about this: would you like to take her to the Florida Keys? Try Disney's Old Key West Resort. Or would Mom enjoy the romantic boardwalk of Atlantic City? Take her for a stay at Disney's BoardWalk Villas. You want Mom to enjoy the Rocky Mountains of the West? Head to Disney's Wilderness Lodge. Has Mom always wished to experience an African safari? How about Disney's Animal Kingdom?
Disney's Old Key West Resort
Disney's Old Key West Resort is a tropical getaway in the quaint Key West motif of the early 1900s. Charmingly picturesque, the brilliant green landscape, Victorian buildings and pastel colors all add to the romance and adventure of this turn-of-the-century Key West experience. And Mom will certainly be glad to know that in 2007 this resort received designation in the Florida Green Lodging Program, a certification program that identifies facilities which have implemented continuing programs to conserve natural resources.
Disney's BoardWalk Villas
Disney's BoardWalk Villas harkens back to lovely Sunday afternoons spent strolling along boardwalks in New York's Coney Island and New Jersey's Atlantic City. Give Mom the gift of the same relaxing ambience along this waterfront. Renowned architect Robert A.M. Stern envisioned Disney's BoardWalk as a "village across the water," a respite for tired tourists who wanted some time away from the frenetic pace of the theme parks. Sounds perfect for Mom!
Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Disney's Wilderness Lodge is so authentic that Mom will smell fresh pine and embracing mountain air through the timeshare's open windows. Inspired by the grand lodges built in the National Parks in the west at the turn of the 20th century, this resort celebrates the majesty of the unspoiled wilderness. The eruption of Fire Rock Geyser will give Mom a taste of Yellowstone National Park, and a bubbling spring that flows into a mountain stream (and then into a swimming pool) will make Mom feel like she's truly mountain wilderness.
Disney's Animal Kingdom
For a real change of pace, take Mom on safari to Disney's Animal Kingdom. This 500- acre themed resort is about the exotic animals of Africa and Asia, and is accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums. Kilimanjaro Safaris simulates an open-sided safari ride through the savanna of East Africa. In "Asia" Mom can take the Maharaja Jungle Trek. If she's really up for excitement Mom will love Expedition Everest, a roller coaster ride through the Himalayas!
The largest online marketplace for timeshares. Owners sell, rent, or exchange their timeshares. Travelers find luxury accommodations for pricing less than typical hotel rooms.Visit RedWeek.com
Links for Owners & Travelers
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (220)
- ► 2012 (257)
- ► 2011 (247)
- Travel Internationally with Your Timeshare Exchang...
- Timeshare Rental is the Perfect Wedding Gift!
- Plan a Hot Air Balloon Ride on your Timeshare Vaca...
- RCI Offers iPhone App for Timeshare Travelers
- Rent a San Diego Timeshare for a Vacation that Has...
- Support Earth Day! Rent a “Green” Timeshare
- New Kid Friendly Timeshare Search on RedWeek.com
- Video Clip: How to Rent a Timeshare Resort Condo f...
- Family Reunion in a Timeshare
- How Travelers are Learning about Timeshares from T...
- A Disney Timeshare is the Perfect Mothers Day Vaca...
- Timeshare Exchange Can Show you the World
- Dream Timeshare Rental Vacations for Mothers Day
- Have You Met Our Timeshare Ambassador?
- Video Clip: How to Rent Your Timeshare on Redweek....
- Is Buying a Timeshare Cost Effective?
- KCTS “About the Money” Reports on Timeshare Resale...
- Discover Upcountry from your Maui Timeshare
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Plans to Double Timeshare ...
- Casa Dorada Timeshare Resort in Cabo Gets Rave Rev...
- Need an Aruba Timeshare? Visit the Renaissance Aru...
- ▼ April (21)
Timeshare Resort vs. Hotel
Many travelers are unaware that renting timeshare units are far superior to hotel rooms in comfort and price, especially for families and large groups.
A typical hotel gets you one room with a bed and a bathroom. Most timeshare resorts, however, feature multiple bedrooms and bathrooms, living room, kitchen, dining area, and many have resort activities and amenities not found at hotels.
Learn more about timeshare travel»
Want to add a RedWeek search widget to your website or blog? Head on over to RedWeek.com, and grab a timeshare widget»