By watching this video, in less than 2 minutes, you can easily see what steps you need to take in order to post your timeshare rental on RedWeek.com. You are in control of the entire process and can make changes at any time to the listing. Here’s an overview of how it works:
- Review your ownership papers to determine if your resort allows you to rent your unused weeks.
- Contact the resort to confirm that timeshare rental is allowed and see if they require any paperwork or fees to be paid to them.
- Go to RedWeek.com and create a timeshare rental posting. RedWeek.com membership is required which is $14.99 per year. To find your resort, use the search or browse feature.
- Click “Sell or Rent My Timeshare”. Click “Timeshare Rental”. Then in just a few minutes you can click to easily list all the details of your unit that you want to promote.
- A RedWeek.com timeshare rental posting is just $24.99 for 6 months. Interested members contact you via email to learn more.
See the video now: