The new phase offers 75 additional two-bedroom, two-bathroom villas and brings this popular timeshare resort to completion. Adding onto the resort's existing 286 two-bedroom villas, the new villas bring the resort to a total of 361 villas, each with approximately 1,100 square feet of living space.
Marriott's OceanWatch Villas at Grande Dunes welcomes owners and guests with "a taste of southern living at its best." Each luxurious villa includes a fully-equipped kitchen with granite countertops, spacious living and dining areas, multiple televisions and DVD player, washer/dryer and a private balcony with sweeping ocean and garden views. Two-bedroom villas can accommodate up to eight guests.
"We are excited to open the final phase of villas at this fabulous resort, offering more luxurious accommodations for more families to enjoy in beautiful Myrtle Beach," said Michael Reilly, general manager of Marriott's OceanWatch Villas at Grande Dunes.
Owners and guests can enjoy a variety of resort amenities for all ages, including:
- Three outdoor pools, a children's pool, a slide pool and four whirlpool spas
- One indoor pool, a children's indoor pool and indoor whirlpool spa
- The MarketPlace convenience store and grille
- Fire pit and putting green
- Children's three-story tree house play area
- Bocce ball and shuffle board courts
- Sports court including basketball and volleyball
- Expansive beachfront with private beach walkway
"We have vacationed to many parts of the world - Marriott OceanWatch is THE BEST!!! OF THE BEST !!! NOTHING COMES CLOSE!"
"Marriott's OceanWatch is absolutely 5-Star, First Class. We cannot recommend it enough."
"The facilities are top notch and maintained to as high a standard as you could ask for. The location makes it very convenient for visiting the attractions at Myrtle Beach. It is a great place for a family vacation."Rent a timeshare here for as low as $114/night, and experience this luxury resort yourself!