- 30th Annual Kauai Museum May Day Celebration and Lei Contest
May 1, 2011, Lihu'e, Hawai'i. This is a one day event that promotes and showcases floral leis and the very best in traditional and contemporary lei making by Kauai artists. Activities provide demonstrations and hands on lei making for visitors.
- May Day by the Bay
May 7, 2011, Hanalei at Wai’oli Beach Park. A fun-filled day of Hawaiian music and hula set in one of the most beautiful places in the world. There will also be cultural demonstrations, workshops in hula and ukulele, traditional Polynesian food, and skilled crafters.
- Kauai Okinawan Cultural and Dance Festival
May 13-14, 2011, Kauai Veterans Center in Lihue. This exciting annual event celebrates the connection between Hawaiian and Okinawan cultures, and features Okinawan food, music, and musical dance performances. In addition you can enjoy the Country Store, games, and cultural displays and exhibits (see photo).
- Kauai Polynesian Festival
May 26 - 29, 2011, Vidinha Stadium, Hanapepe, Hawaii. Highlights of the 9th annual event that celebrates the cultural exchange of Tahiti, Samoa, New Zealand and Hawaii, include a Polynesian pageant, various competitions (poi ball, hula, Tahitian dance and fire knife), a fashion show, workshops and craft booths.
- Banana Poka RoundUp
May 29, 2011, Kokee State Park, Waimea Canyon. You can best understand this unique festival by its official description: "It’s a forest education fair for the whole family with a funny name - the Banana Poka RoundUp! An invasive pest from South America, the Banana Poka vine, with its gorgeous bubble-gum pink blossoms, is the 'poster weed' for this zany annual event. It is just one of the many threats to the health and diversity of Hawaiian forests - and also a fabulous craft material. The RoundUp always features a huge tent where you can learn how to make a basket out of the pest." You'll also enjoy live music, guided hikes, and a Russell Rooster crowing contest.
Monday, May 02, 2011
5 Mothers Day Activities Near Kauai Timeshares
Would you like to help make one of Mom's dreams come true? Odds are that she's like most people on the planet - and has big dreams of a Hawaiian vacation. By renting a Kauai timeshare on the lush, "Garden Island" of Kauai, you can see that she gets her dream for Mother's Day, and the chance to attend some of these fun May festivals in the bargain.
The largest online marketplace for timeshares. Owners sell, rent, or exchange their timeshares. Travelers find luxury accommodations for pricing less than typical hotel rooms.Visit RedWeek.com
Links for Owners & Travelers
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2013 (220)
- ► 2012 (257)
- Timeshare Rescission: What you Need to Know
- It's a Guy Thing - Top 5 Memorial Day Picks Especi...
- NEW! Timeshare Expert Webinar - Tips for Planning ...
- What is My Timeshare Worth?
- Celebrate Memorial Day on a Beach - San Diego Styl...
- Memorial Day Travel: Kauai Polynesian Festival
- Travel South for your Memorial Day Timeshare Vacat...
- 10 Easy Tips to Avoid a Timeshare Resale Scam
- Disney Vacation Club Joins with the Owner’s Locker...
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership and the Orlando Magic
- Giving Back: RedWeek Helps the Homeless through Vi...
- Plan your Timeshare Rental Fourth of July Vacation...
- Automatically get Timeshare Resale and Rental Upda...
- Visit London Timeshares Before the Summer Olympics...
- Summer Travel: California Adventure from your Anah...
- Timeshare Spotlight: Cedar Village Beech Mountain
- Timeshare Spotlight: Marriott's Maui Ocean Club
- Visit the Epcot Garden Festival from Your Orlando ...
- Travel Idea: How to Spend Mothers Day in Our Natio...
- 3 Top Timeshare Spas perfect for Mothers Day
- Mothers Day Travel for a Disneyland Brunch!
- 5 Mothers Day Activities Near Kauai Timeshares
- ▼ May (22)
- ► 2010 (256)
Timeshare Resort vs. Hotel
Many travelers are unaware that renting timeshare units are far superior to hotel rooms in comfort and price, especially for families and large groups.
A typical hotel gets you one room with a bed and a bathroom. Most timeshare resorts, however, feature multiple bedrooms and bathrooms, living room, kitchen, dining area, and many have resort activities and amenities not found at hotels.
Learn more about timeshare travel»
Want to add a RedWeek search widget to your website or blog? Head on over to RedWeek.com, and grab a timeshare widget»