The biggest question asked by timeshare owners trying to sell their timeshare is, “What is my timeshare worth?” Even the Wall Street Journal posted an article this month - in 3 parts - by Richard Marquette on "How to Discover the Expected Resale Value of a Timeshare."
As with the sale of any real property the market drives the price, but who has time to pull sales comps and evaluate resale data? If you are one of the millions who don’t, RedWeek.com has just the tool for you.
RedWeek.com, the largest online timeshare marketplace, has launched a free tool that gives owners concise information to help them estimate what their timeshare may be worth. This free tool gathers RedWeek.com resale data for any resort and shows owners the number of current resales posted, the median resale price, and the resale price range.
What could be simpler?
If resale prices aren’t what you expected and you decide to hold off on selling, renting is an option that more and more owners are choosing. But the same question remains, “what is my timeshare worth?” The free RedWeek.com tool also provides rental data: number of current rental postings, median rental price, and the rental price range.
“We are constantly looking at new and inventive ways to make life easier for the many timeshare owners out there,” said Maurice Aubrey, RedWeek president. “RedWeek.com is leading the industry in by-owner rentals and resales, and we feel our new estimator tool compliments those services.”
The largest online marketplace for timeshares. Owners sell, rent, or exchange their timeshares. Travelers find luxury accommodations for pricing less than typical hotel rooms.Visit RedWeek.com
Links for Owners & Travelers
- ► 2014 (96)
- ► 2013 (220)
- ► 2012 (257)
- Timeshare Rescission: What you Need to Know
- It's a Guy Thing - Top 5 Memorial Day Picks Especi...
- NEW! Timeshare Expert Webinar - Tips for Planning ...
- What is My Timeshare Worth?
- Celebrate Memorial Day on a Beach - San Diego Styl...
- Memorial Day Travel: Kauai Polynesian Festival
- Travel South for your Memorial Day Timeshare Vacat...
- 10 Easy Tips to Avoid a Timeshare Resale Scam
- Disney Vacation Club Joins with the Owner’s Locker...
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership and the Orlando Magic
- Giving Back: RedWeek Helps the Homeless through Vi...
- Plan your Timeshare Rental Fourth of July Vacation...
- Automatically get Timeshare Resale and Rental Upda...
- Visit London Timeshares Before the Summer Olympics...
- Summer Travel: California Adventure from your Anah...
- Timeshare Spotlight: Cedar Village Beech Mountain
- Timeshare Spotlight: Marriott's Maui Ocean Club
- Visit the Epcot Garden Festival from Your Orlando ...
- Travel Idea: How to Spend Mothers Day in Our Natio...
- 3 Top Timeshare Spas perfect for Mothers Day
- Mothers Day Travel for a Disneyland Brunch!
- 5 Mothers Day Activities Near Kauai Timeshares
- ▼ May (22)
- ► 2010 (256)
Timeshare Resort vs. Hotel
Many travelers are unaware that renting timeshare units are far superior to hotel rooms in comfort and price, especially for families and large groups.
A typical hotel gets you one room with a bed and a bathroom. Most timeshare resorts, however, feature multiple bedrooms and bathrooms, living room, kitchen, dining area, and many have resort activities and amenities not found at hotels.
Learn more about timeshare travel»
Want to add a RedWeek search widget to your website or blog? Head on over to RedWeek.com, and grab a timeshare widget»