Holiday shopping is in full swing! If you are looking for that perfect gift for the Timeshare Traveler on your list - Travel expert Peter Greensburg has posted a list of the “Gadget Guy” Phil Baker’s favorite travel gadgets that make great holiday gifts.
1. Compact Computer Bag – Seattle-based designer and manufacturer Tom Bihn has introduced the Cadet, a laptop briefcase designed to carry your laptop or iPad, a few files or magazines, power supplies, pens, notebooks, and other small accessories. The Cadet, made in America, is also security check-friendly with a slide-out protective laptop sleeve.
2. Portable Scanner – The Fukitsu ScanSnap portable scanner works with any computer. It’s great for scanning receipts, sketches, documents, information from guidebooks, etc., turning each into a PDF that can be emailed or saved.
3. Electronics Case. The Bomber Jacket Electronics Case is a zippered leather case for the electronics that have become necessities in modern life, such as cell phones, smartphones, MP3 players and digital cameras — and all of which need their accompanying cords for connectivity and charging. Carrying them all is easy in this Hold-All Case, which can be used alone or easily stowed in a briefcase or a tote.
4. LifeProof Case. This case protects the iPhone from 7-foot drops and immersion in up to 3 feet of water. It’s no bigger than an ordinary iPhone case and everything functions normally. Now there’s no need to be concerned with spilling coffee on it or letting your kids use your phone. You can also get an accessory for mounting the case on your belt.
5. Canon PowerShot S95 – The Canon S95 is one of the new breed of pocket-sized cameras that take pictures that are superior to normal compacts. It has an oversized sensor, and a 4 to 1 zoom lens with full autofocus.
6. Wireless Speaker (see top photo). Jawbone’s Jambox wireless speaker provides amazing sound from a small brick-sized box that’s great for your timeshare. It connects to your music player or smartphone by Bluetooth and doubles as a speakerphone. Two drivers and a small dome speaker produce a wide audio spectrum. It can be updated with apps, software and new features.
7. Stereo Headphones. Bowers & Wilkins, a British audio company, has created the P5 Headphones that are well designed and provide excellent sound. Made of steel, aluminum and leather, with no visible plastic, it unbelievably folds into a thin, padded fabric case less than an inch thick, making it great for travel. While they’re sound-isolating headphones, they have no electronic noise cancellation.
If you’re looking for noise reduction earphones, you can’t beat the Bose Quiet Comfort 15.
Whether you own a timeshare, love to do timeshare exchanges around the globe, or enjoy the benefits of timeshare rentals, travel is involved and any one of these travel gadgets is just the ticket for a more pleasant travel experience.
Read Peter Greenburg’s entire article.
Photo Credit (top): jawbone.com
Photo Credit (center): levenger.com
Photo Credit (bottom): audiophilia.com