Thursday, July 05, 2012
8 Simple Tips for Traveling with Kids to your Summer Timeshare Vacation
Let your kids join in the travel planning. Try to consider some of their suggestions. Ask them if they have any vacation places in mind. By involving them in the decision process this will help them feel more excited and relaxed.
2. Things to occupy your kids.
Bring your kids’ favorite toys, travel games, DVD player, MP3, iPOD and other gadgets that can keep them occupied. Plenty of snacks and drinks can save you money rather than buying in every stop over.
3. Important items.
Carry enough disposable diapers if you have toddlers and infants. Wipes are always helpful. Use them in cleaning almost everything during travel. Keep your mobile phones, wallets, passports and any valuable items in zip locks to keep them dry when travelling by water.
4. Storytelling and singing.
If you find your kids feeling bored, try telling them stories that could take their attention. You can tell them about your past experiences and vacations when you were a kid. Try to find something interesting about the place where you are going. Keep them engaged. There are also a few interesting books. You can read them in advance or bring them along to read with your kids. If all else fails, sing with your kids. You need not be Celine Dion to do this.
5. Medical supplies and records.
Prepare a medical kit for your kids. Accidents may happen during travel so it is important to be prepared. Pertinent medical history should also be included such as allergic reactions to medicines.
Always put on their seatbelts during air or land travel for their safety.
For toddlers create a tiny identification card that includes their name, parent’s name, address and telephone numbers. Pin it in their pockets. This will certainly help should they unintentionally get lost.
8. Remember your camera.
Capture precious moments together with your camera.
Timeshare rentals are an affordable way for creating wonderful vacations and great memories for the entire family.
Our guest author, Amy Fountain, enjoys sharing family tips and advice. She also has a particular interest in home improvements and unique home items. To know more about her interests, check out her websites about Home Décor Art and Tabletop Fountains.
Photo Credit: baby-toddler-club.coles.com.au
The largest online marketplace for timeshares. Owners sell, rent, or exchange their timeshares. Travelers find luxury accommodations for pricing less than typical hotel rooms.Visit RedWeek.com
Links for Owners & Travelers
- ► 2014 (91)
- ► 2013 (220)
- Timeshare Travel #TravelTuesday – Egypt
- Top 7 “City Apps” for Your Big-City Timeshare Trav...
- ”London Olympics 2012” Start Today!
- Timeshare Travel - The National Parks of the UK
- Timeshare Travel - 3 Must-See Places for Kids
- Timeshare Travel #TravelTuesday – Myrtle Beach
- ARDA July “Timeshare Fan of the Month” – Shell Vac...
- Timeshare Travel - When is Versailles More Than Go...
- Make the Most of Your Hawaii Timeshare Experience
- 3 Great Deals for Your Summer Timeshare Vacation B...
- Timeshare Travel #TravelTuesday – Ecuador
- Timeshare Rentals are the Best Kept Secret for Ama...
- What’s the Story on All of These Timeshare Exchang...
- Plan a Timeshare Vacation in France for Bastille D...
- Timeshare Travel - California's Hearst Castle, Sho...
- Timeshare Travel #TravelTuesday – Versailles
- Are You Up-To-Date on Your Vaccinations for Your S...
- 3 Top Aquariums for a Cool Summer Timeshare Vacati...
- 8 Simple Tips for Traveling with Kids to your Summ...
- Happy Fourth of July! From Washington, DC
- Timeshare Travel #TravelTuesday – For the Fourth!
- Authentic Independence Day - A Timeshare Vacation ...
- ▼ July (22)
- ► 2011 (247)
- ► 2010 (256)
Timeshare Resort vs. Hotel
Many travelers are unaware that renting timeshare units are far superior to hotel rooms in comfort and price, especially for families and large groups.
A typical hotel gets you one room with a bed and a bathroom. Most timeshare resorts, however, feature multiple bedrooms and bathrooms, living room, kitchen, dining area, and many have resort activities and amenities not found at hotels.
Learn more about timeshare travel»
Want to add a RedWeek search widget to your website or blog? Head on over to RedWeek.com, and grab a timeshare widget»