Here are some fun facts about Disneyland’s Haunted Mansion Halloween Holiday:
- More than 400 flickering candles create the Mansion’s eerie nighttime glow.
- More than 100 jack-o-lanterns illuminate the exterior. 7,500 feet of fresh snow is used each year.
- At night, several guests have been able to spot Zero protecting the Manson.
- All the iconic black ravens that appear throughout the original Haunted Mansion experience have been replaced by Vampire Teddies except for one – can you discover which?
- In the attic of Haunted Mansion Holiday, a snake devours a holiday list featuring the names of many of the cast members who helped create the attraction.
- This year’s gingerbread confection ,“Jack’s House” - the holiday centerpiece on the table in the Ballroom - stands 9 feet tall, making it the tallest gingerbread house ever presented in the attraction.
Take a look at how Disney Imagineers create the remarkable Haunted Mansion transformation for this:Holiday Event:
The entire Disneyland Park is in on the Halloween celebration. Here are some more fun facts –
The props and sets used in window displays along Main Street, U.S.A., are reproductions of original turn-of-the-century Halloween décor.
And did you know that there are more than 300 sculpted pumpkins on Main Street, U.S.A.? Look closely - no two are alike.
Staying in an Anaheim timeshare rental makes your family’s Disneyland Halloween adventure a budget-friendly vacation. For example, this October you can rent a timeshare at the Peacock Suites Resort, just a mile from Disneyland, for only $86/night.
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Photo Credit: themagicofthemouse.blogspot.com