Friday, November 23, 2012
Timeshare Travel on Black Friday – The Top 5 Best Shopping Cities in the U.S.
The list was compiled by Forbes who explained: “We took the interests of all types to heart to find the urban centers with the best combination of options, ease and affordability.” Move over, New York City.
1. San Antonio, TX. 5,913 retail locations 41 Shopping centers 8.13% sales tax Stay at San Antonio’s newest high-end resort, Eckhert Place, in a timeshare rental for just $86/night. From here you can tour the Alamo, and enjoy shopping along the city’s world-famous River Walk.
2. Denver, CO 8,476 retail locations 11 Shopping centers 7.72% sales tax Combine holiday shopping in the Mile High City with world-class skiing just an hour away, which, thanks to snow-making, is already well underway. Stay in a timeshare rental in Vail at the Eagle Point ski resort for just $89/night
3. Boston, MA. 17,098 retail stores 7 Shopping centers 6.25% sales tax Stay at the beautiful Marriott’s Custom House in a timeshare rental for just $100/night. Situated on the waterfront, Marriott’s Custom House revives the grandeur of Boston’s first skyscraper that dates from 1849.
4. San Diego, CA. 9,948 retail locations 22 Shopping centers 8.75% sales tax San Diego’s beautiful harbor and 22 beaches give you plenty of opportunity to relax after a day of shopping. Stay in a Gaslamp Plaza Suites timeshare rental for just $55/night. This urban resort hotel is located in San Diego’s downtown historic Gaslamp Quarter.
5. Phoenix, AZ. 11,992 retail locations 40 shopping centers 9.3% sales tax Holiday shopping in Phoenix is delightful now that the desert heat of the summer has moderated to a delicious winter warmth. Stay in a timeshare rental at the luxurious Scottsdale Camelback Resort for just $99/night. Ask the concierge to assist you with a tour to the Grand Canyon.
Photo Credit: forbes.com