Wednesday, January 09, 2013
13 Reasons to Take a Timeshare Vacation to Walt Disney World in 2013
Rent an Orlando area timeshare this year and check out these thirteen new ways to have more fun at Walt Disney World.
1. Splistville (see top photo) is now open at Downtown Disney. No doubt this new location will be a big draw for guests of all ages who love to bowl, dance, play pool and dine.
2. Senses – A Disney Spa at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort just debuted to guests. Head to this newly reimagined location for a facial or massage in the coming year.
3. There are a lot of fun surprises to look forward to in 2013 with Limited Time Magic.
5. The Atlanta Braves will return to the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex for spring training, which means a chance to attend fun preseason games, beginning February 22 against the Detroit Tigers.
6. Characters from “Doc McStuffins” and “Sofia the First” will be added into the “Disney Junior – Live on Stage!” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on February 15.
7. The Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival, along with its fun topiaries, and the Flower Power Concert Series will return for some spring fun March 6. This year’s festival will also whisk guests back to the land of Oz.
8. This spring, Disney’s Animal Kingdom will celebrate its 15th year.
9. The Drew Brees Passing Academy and Tournament will be held at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, June 27-30 – an amazing opportunity for football fans.
10. A newly updated California Grill will debut at Disney’s Contemporary Resort this summer (date TBA). In addition to new decor, Chef Brian Piasecki is also tweaking the menu, which will continue to focus on fresh, seasonal creations.
11. The 31st Night of Joy returns to Magic Kingdom Park September 6-7, this year featuring Steven Curtis Chapman and Michael W. Smith as the main acts.
12. An interactive queue is coming to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad at Magic Kingdom Park. Keep an eye out to see exactly what materializes at this attraction in 2013.
Enjoying a family vacation this year to Walt Disney World can be budget-friendly when you rent a Disney timeshare, starting as low as $130/night. Orlando timeshare rentals are also available.
Photo Credits: disneyparks.disney.go.com
Source: Disney Parks Blog