Wednesday, January 02, 2013
New Year’s Resolutions – For Your Timeshare Travel
By resolving to travel smart during this New Year you can meet all your past resolution goals and have fun doing it! A timeshare vacation offers a myriad of ways with which to meet all sorts of New Year’s Resolutions:
1. Lose Weight – with your friendly timeshare kitchen available, cooking healthy while still enjoying the local cuisine is easy.
2. Exercise More – Timeshare resorts come with onsite spas and gyms, as well as many fun activities such as water sports, mountain skiing, and even dance lessons.
3. Heathy Finances – There’s nothing like vacationing with a budget-friendly timeshare rental to see how easy it is to keep your vacation finances healthy.
New Year’s Resolutions to help keep your timeshare travel fun:
1. Resolve to take only carry-on luggage. Committing to "carry-on only" gives you peace of mind (no lost luggage); saves you money (no checked-bag fees); and it’s easy to pack light when your timeshare comes equipped with a washer and dryer.
2. Resolve to leave your Smart Phone at home. Of course this is much too impractical for most people, but the goal here is to not over-complicate your vacation by over-scheduling and over-organizing. Lose your smart phone and all of its travel apps in the bottom of the bag once in awhile, and let your vacation just unfold. Serendipity still happens – if you let it.
3. Resolve to ask questions. Even if you have done massive amounts of online research you’ll still learn more by simply asking questions. Ask friends and family, ask the resort concierge, ask the couple sitting at the next table. You’ll learn new things you never even knew you had questions about.
4. Resolve to remember that you can never have enough adventures. You've heard the old saying “No one lies on their deathbed wishing they could have worked more.” When the opportunity for a timeshare vacation adventure arises – you should probably take it.
Timeshares, timeshare rentals, and timeshare exchanges are available all around the world, giving you plenty of opportunity to keep any or all of these New Year’s Resolutions!
Image Credit: zimbio.com