Friday, February 08, 2013
Take a Disney Timeshare Vacation and Celebrate Chinese New Year 2013
Although many people cringe at the idea of a snake, take heart – people born in the Chinese horoscope Year of the Snake are said to be attractive and graceful people who are intuitive, introspective and refined.
The Lunar New Year 2013 will be celebrated all around the world on Sunday, February 10. While you could choose many different destinations where you could have a timeshare vacation and take part in the celebration, one of the best places is the Happiest Place on Earth – Disneyland.
This year the Happy Lunar New Year Celebration will be at Disney California Adventure Park, in the Pacific Wharf area, and is actually running from February 8 – 13. There will be dancers, musicians, martial arts demonstrations, and of course delicious food.
In addition to entertainment, Disney California Adventure Park is decked out with festive decorations for this exciting celebration. Ornamental lanterns are woven throughout walkways, and bright banners and signs - presented in English, Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese - wish everyone a Happy Lunar New Year.
• Lucky Fortune Cookery – pork spare riblets, chicken and vegetable pot stickers, edamame, ginger milk tea and almond cookies
• Boudin Bread Cart – "Year of the Snake" bread (see photo)
• Pacific Wharf Café – Chinese chicken salad, pork bao roll, almond cookies and ginger milk tea
• Rita's Baja Blenders – Tsing Tao Beer
• Pacific Palisades Coffee Cart – almond cookies and ginger milk tea
• San Francisco Cart – pork bao roll, almond cookies, ginger milk tea and contour beverages
Even the Downtown Disney District is in on the Lunar New Year celebration. The Downtown Disney District starts the party with DJs spinning world music mixed with contemporary dance favorites, and you're invited to join the fun on the dance floor. The celebration continues as traditional dance groups perform amazing multi-cultural dance routines — including the famous Dragon Dance.
Enjoy a Disney timeshare vacation any time of year by buying a timeshare on the resale market. Disney timeshare rentals are also available at budget-friendly prices.
Photo Credits (top, bottom): disneyparks.disney.go.com
Photo Credit (center): diszine.com