Friday, March 08, 2013
Take a Timeshare Vacation to Walt Disney World for the Amazing Kinsey Collection
Plan a timeshare vacation to Walt Disney World to see this remarkable exhibit at the American Adventures Pavilion in Epcot.
Re-Discovering America: Family Treasures from the Kinsey Collection, is an exhibit that includes over 40 artifacts collected from 90 countries. Art, documents and other treasures represent more than 400 years of African-American achievement and contribution.
While at Walt Disney World, the Kinsey Collection will receive the Disney signature touch of special storytelling. Take a look at this behind-the-scenes look at Epcot’s Kinsey Collection exhibit with the Kinsey’s son, Khalil Kinsey .
The Kinseys are guided by the principle of “to whom much is given, much is required,” and “strive to live a life of no regrets.”
Disney timeshare rentals start at just $130/night.
Or check out Greater Orlando timeshare rentals that start as low as $71/night.
The largest online marketplace for timeshares. Owners sell, rent, or exchange their timeshares. Travelers find luxury accommodations for pricing less than typical hotel rooms.Visit RedWeek.com
Links for Owners & Travelers
- ► 2014 (94)
- Disney’s Easter Basket for your Timeshare Vacation...
- Timeshare Travel – 4 Top Activities for a Nice Day...
- Timeshare Vacation – New York City’s Quintessentia...
- Timeshare Travel #TravelTuesday - Cherry Blossoms
- Timeshare Vacation – Easter in Paris
- Spring Break – Timeshare Getaway for Adults Only!
- Plan a Timeshare Vacation to Attend Canada’s Tulip...
- Timeshare Travel – First Day of Spring and Cherry ...
- Timeshare Travel #TravelTuesday – 9-11 Memorial
- Think Out of the Box – 4 Ideas for Your Spring Bre...
- Join Disney and Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a...
- Timeshare Travel - How to Take Advantage of Homesc...
- Timeshare Travel – Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in ...
- Timeshare Travel #TravelTuesday – Northern Lights
- Timeshare Vacation - Epcot's International Flower ...
- Take a Timeshare Vacation to Walt Disney World for...
- Timeshare Travel - Titanic Tours Of Belfast
- Start Your Spring Break Timeshare Vacation Plannin...
- Timeshare Travel #TravelTuesday – China
- Timeshare Travel – Hilton Head Wine Festival
- Timeshare Travel – Top 5 American Restaurants for ...
- ▼ March (21)
- ► 2012 (257)
- ► 2011 (247)
- ► 2010 (256)
Timeshare Resort vs. Hotel
Many travelers are unaware that renting timeshare units are far superior to hotel rooms in comfort and price, especially for families and large groups.
A typical hotel gets you one room with a bed and a bathroom. Most timeshare resorts, however, feature multiple bedrooms and bathrooms, living room, kitchen, dining area, and many have resort activities and amenities not found at hotels.
Learn more about timeshare travel»
Want to add a RedWeek search widget to your website or blog? Head on over to RedWeek.com, and grab a timeshare widget»