From the National Park Service:
- Did you know that there are 401 national parks? That they include seashores, battlefields, historic homes, archaeological sites, and spectacular natural areas?
- Did you know there is at least one national park in every state?
- Did you know that 99 percent of counties in America have recreational facilities such as playgrounds and trails funded by the National Park Service's Land and Water Conservation Fund?
So, if you are looking for something fun and fantastic to do with family and friends, head out to America's national parks where millions of stars light up the dark night sky, deer and antelope (and a few other critters!) play on the wide open range, and history is an unbelievable experience, not an exam.
If you missed National Park Week, plan to explore a National Park on your next timeshare vacation. Each Park offers its own amazing beauty in every season of the year.
Here’s a Tip:
If you're planning a trip that includes multiple national parks, you might consider the $80 annual pass that provides entrance to all national parks, national wildlife refuges, national forests, and many other Federal lands - more than 2,000 in all.
This America the Beautiful National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass is offered free to all active duty military members and their dependents.
- August 25 National Park Service Birthday
- September 28 National Public Lands Day
- November 9-11 Veterans Day weekend
Many, many National Parks are located where you can find great vacation accommodations with timeshare rentals. For example:
A West Yellowstone timeshare rental will put you right next to Yellowstone National Park.
Stay in a Miami timeshare rental and visit Everglades National Park.
Choose one of the many Gatlinburg timeshare rentals, the gateway to Great Smoky Mountains National Park.