Chelan, WA timeshare and then explore the top 5 things to do in Chelan, WA:
1. Hop on a boat: Board the Lady of the lake for a fun day trip (or overnight stay) and enjoy the 55-mile journey back in time to the Stehekin Valley at the tip of Lake Chelan (P.S. There is no cellphone coverage in this pioneer town). Stehekin offers stunning scenery, hiking and biking trails, river rafting, fishing, horseback riding, and boat rentals. Insider tip: The Lady Express passenger boat will get you to Stehekin in about two hours. The Lady of the Lake takes four hours for those with a car. Web: Lady of the Lake. Location: 1418 West Woodin Avenue, Chelan, WA.
2. Go on a blueberry hunt: Head over to Blueberry Hills Farms and go berry picking (a perfect outing with kids), then enjoy a blueberry dessert at the farmhouse. Web: Wild About Blueberries. Location: 1315 Washington Street, Manson, WA.
3. Rent a jet ski or boat: Shoreline Watercraft and Boat Rentals offers the largest fleet of rental boats on Lake Chelan. Pack a picnic and enjoy a day on the lake. Web: Shoreline of Chelan. Location: Don Morse Park in downtown Chelan just below Lakeview Drive In.
4. Tour a winery: Relish gorgeous lake views while tasting wine on the patio of Nefarious Cellars. Location 495 S. Lakeshore Road, Chelan, WA. Or have the W.A.V.E. (otherwise known as the Winery Assault Vehicle Excursion) pick you up in a vintage Swiss Pinzgauer troop rig and transport you to the wineries of your choice in the area. Web: Chelan Valley Tours. Location: Reservations required call: 509-682-2386.
5. Take a hike: Go for a hike on the Chelan Riverwalk and explore the one-mile scenic river loop trail in downtown Chelan. Web: Chelan Riverwalk. Location: 130 Wapato Place, Chelan County, WA.
Discover timeshares in Chelan, WA.
Photo Credit: Scenic WA