Nashville, TN timeshare and explore the top 5 things to do in Nashville, TN:
1. All That Glitters: A visit to the Country Music Hall of Fame is chock full of rhinestone costumes, musical instruments, and sheet music. A short walk across the street are the sidewalk stars of classic crooners past. And while you're there literally stop to smell the roses in the Nashville Music Garden (there are six dozen types!). Web: Country Music Hall of Fame. Location: 222 Fifth Avenue South, Nashville, TN.
2. Listen in: The Grand Ole Opry plays host to music stars who perform every Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday night. The Opry is the longest running radio broadcast in the world. Go ahead and and enjoy the music. Web: Grand Ole Opry. Location: 2804 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN.
3. Go Greek: Centennial Park in the heart of Nashville is home to a full-scale reproduction Parthenon. An art gallery and museum are inside and the tallest indoor sculpture in the western world is there (it's 42 feet high!). Web: Centennial Park Parthenon. Location: 2500 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN.
4. Visit the Mother Church: The Ryman Auditorium has played host to countless headliners from Martina McBride to Johnny Cash since 1892. Insider tip: You can even take a backstage tour and record your own song in the Ryman recording studio (and it's affordable)! Web: The Ryman Auditorium. Location: 116 5th Avenue North, Nashville, TN.
5. Hit Honky Tonk Highway: The bars that line this strip serve up cool drinks and fierce local music. The iconic Tootsie's is where Willie Nelson and Kris Kristofferson got their start. Web: Tootsies Orchid Lounge. Location: 422 Broadway Nashville, TN.
Discover timeshares in Nashville, TN.
Photo Credit: CopyStrands