West Yellowstone timeshare and explore the top 5 things to do in West Yellowstone, MT:
1. Get Snow Bound: West Yellowstone in the winter is best enjoyed on a guided snowmobile tour. Travel across Montana's winter wonderland and discover Yellowstone's wildlife, hot pools, and piping hot geysers. If you prefer to stay warm and explore you can hop inside a snowcoach tour. Web: Rendezvous Snowmobile Rentals. Location: 415 Yellowstone Avenue, West Yellowstone, MT.
2. Explore Sledding: Once a year in December the Rodeo Run features Montana's fastest dogs in a sled-dog race. You can also sign up and
experience the thrill of driving a sled-dog team. Husky Power features guided sled dog tours that will take you through the West Yellowstone Montana wilderness in powerful style. Insider Tip: The adventure is a hit with kids. Web: Sled Dog Tours. Location: Spur Road, Big Sky, MT.
3. Go Nordic: The Rendezvous Ski Trails comprise 35 kilometers of well-groomed trails that meander through spacious open meadows, a Nordic skier's dream. The trail system is located on U.S. Forest Service land and the seven groomed trails are great for hiking or mountain biking on in the warmer months. Wildlife you could encounter on the trail (depending on the time of year) include: elk, moose, and even bears (stay alert!). Insider Tip: Trail passes are required and can be purchased at the trailhead. Web: Rendezvous Ski Trails. Location: Corner of Obsidian Avenue and Geyser Street, West Yellowstone, MT.
4. Discover IMAX: Most locals on rainy days or when the park is closed head over the the West Yellowstone IMAX to catch the latest show. A wonderful indoor adventure year round. The IMAX features a six-story screen with 12,000 watts of surround sound stereo. There is even a
fun gift shop inside. Web: West Yellowstone IMAX. Location: 101 South Canyon Street, West Yellowstone,
5. Take a Dip: Montana's Norris Hot Springs are a geothermal wonder. A soak in the natural hot spring is a great way to end a day. Locals love this place and on the weekends you'll get to hear live music while you soak. The natural hot water fills and drains daily so it's nice and fresh for everyone. Insider Tip: While in the area you are just minutes away from the famed Lewis and Clark Caverns. Web: Norris Hot Springs. Location: Rr 84 Norris, MT.
Discover timeshares in West Yellowstone, MT.
Photo Credit: CopyStrands