1. Take a Gondola: The best way to see Whistler, BC is to take a gondola between Whistler and Blackcomb mountains. On the Peak 2 Peak Gondola you will be treated to 360-degree views of Whistler Village, the majestic mountains, and the powdery ski slopes below. And the best part is you don't have to know how to ski to enjoy the roundtrip gondola experience. Insider tip: If you go in the summer get a lift one way to the top and mountain bike down! Web: Peak 2 Peak Alpine Experience. Location: 4545 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4, Canada.
2. Explore Bobsledding: At the Whistler Sliding Centre visitors can tour the official site of the bobsled, luge, and skeleton competitions. Discover exhibits, interactive displays, and even sit in sled! For those who want to try out bobsledding the centre offers a bobsledding package too! Web: Whistler Sliding Centre. Location: 4910 Glacier Ln, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4, Canada.
3. Get Pampered: Relax in a hot bath, a refreshing waterfall, or enjoy a massage at the Scandinave Spa. The spa is set around a forest backdrop on the edge of Lost Lake and Spruce Grove parks. In the winter months the snow covered trees offer a beautiful site as you rejuvenate in a Scandinavian bath. Web: Scandinave Spa. Location: 8010 Mons Rd, Whistler, BC V0N 1B8, Canada.
4. Go for a Sleigh Ride: Time to take this activity off your bucket list! A horse drawn sleigh ride is a classic Canadian winter outdoor adventure. Snuggle up with a provided blanket as your sleigh glides along the snow through snow covered forests beneath the stars. Truly a romantic trip and fun for the whole family. Web: Blackcomb Sleigh Rides. Location: 4338 Main St, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4, Canada.
5. Discover the Shops: Welcome to Whistler Village, a shopper's paradise. The pedestrian-friendly village features shops, boutiques, art galleries, theaters, and restaurants. A great place to find one- of-a-kind gifts while enjoying the festive village one last time. Web: Whistler Village Shopping. Location: 4545 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4, Canada.
Discover timeshares in Whistler, BC.
Photo Credit: Whistler.com