next timeshare rental:
1. The Art Institute of Chicago: When you travel to Chicago ask a local: “What must I do while I’m in town?” Most Chicago locals will tell you: “Don’t miss The Art Institute of Chicago.” This museum is packed full of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist art. Insider Tip: And the best part is photography (pictured here) is allowed in their permanent collection (without a flash of course)!
Web: The Art Institute of Chicago
Location: 111 S. Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL
2. The Frick Collection: One of the last remaining mansions from Fifth Avenue’s Gilded Age is the former home of Henry Clay Frick. Here you are treated to amazing European art from the Renaissance to the late 19th-century. (including original works from Francisco, Goya, Rembrandt, and El Greco). A feast for art-loving eyes.
Web: The Frick Collection
Location: 1 E. 70th St. (right off Central Park), New York, NY
3. National Gallery of Art: If you want an art gallery that competes with European galleries, this museum is it. You will be treated to works by Warhol, Pollock, and Picasso. The museum also offers American paintings. And they feature sculpture, works on paper, photographs, and decorative arts as well. Insider Tip: Don’t miss the Italian Renaissance art.
Web: National Gallery of Art
Location: 6th and Constitution Ave. NW, Washington, DC
4. The Metropolitan Museum of Art: What the Louvre is to Paris is what The Met is to New Yorkers. This fine museum is a landmark on the Museum Mile and is the largest art museum in the United States with a collection of over two million art pieces! In their permanent collection are works from paintings and sculptures by almost all European masters to classical antiquity and Ancient Egypt. Don’t miss the Temple of Dendur.
Web: The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Location: 1000 5th Ave., New York, NY
5. Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum: Want a museum dedicated to conserving the Sonaran Desert? This is it. Founded by William Carr and Arthur Peck, the museum protects native plants and animals. The museum collections are featured indoors and outdoors with more than 300 species of native wildlife and 1,300 varieties of native plants.
Web: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
Location: 2021 N Kinney Rd, Tucson, AZ
Discover timeshares around the United States.
Photo Credit: CopyStrands