Friday, March 07, 2014
Top 5 Spring Break Destinations
1. Las Vegas: For most people Sin City is just a road trip away. Las Vegas is teeming with Spring Break fun with an endless line of casinos, restaurants, night clubs, day clubs, pools, and concerts. This is a town that stays up all night to party in the desert air.
Web: Las Vegas Timeshares
2. Miami: Head to South Beach where international jet setters flock. Discover the Art Deco district along Ocean Drive with colorful architecture from the twenties and thirties (pictured). Then put on some roller blades and skate down the promenade. Finally, relax on the white sandy beach before getting dressed up to hit the clubs around town.
Web: Miami Beach Timeshares
3. South Padres Island: It's no secret that everything is bigger in Texas. And this Spring Break destination is Texas-sized. There are award winning beaches and several chances to play. Ride on jet skis, go for a boat ride, parasail, snorkel, play beach volleyball, and don't miss Coca Cola Beach with its giant MTV-style stage.
Web: South Padre Island Timeshares
4. Daytona Beach: The highlight here is the 23-mile stretch of white sand beach front. Visitors can enjoy hanging on the beach or you can drive the 16 mile stretch along the beach and surf the Atlantic waves. Water parks and night clubs abound here. And Daytona Beach is only 60 miles from Orlando's Disney World!
Web: Daytona Beach Timeshares
5. Panama City Beach: The Spring Break party takes place on 27 miles of sugar white sand beaches along the Gulf of Mexico. This stretch of beach is considered one of the most beautiful in the world. Beach volleyball is popular here and so is parasailing and jet skiing. End the day at one of the popular night beach clubs in the area.
Web: Panama City Beach Timeshares
Photo Credit: CopyStrands