Heading out for spring break? Don't miss these must see April events on your next timeshare rental. From music to nature to culinary feasts there's something for everyone in your family.
1. Savannah Music Festival (March 20 - April 5): This is the largest musical arts event in
Georgia. Be treated to cross-genre music with timeless and fun productions that unite talented
artists and listeners from across the nation.
Web: Savannah Music Festival
Location: Savannah, GA
2. National Cherry Blossom Festival (March 20 - April 13): Treat your senses to the blooming
of hundreds of pink and white cherry blossom trees. Visitors to the festival will also enjoy
a cultural feast with a Japanese festival, a parade, and art and food events.
Web: National Cherry Blossom Festival
Location: Washington, DC
3. Skagit Tulip Festival (April 1 - 30): If you are a tulip lover this festival is for you (pictured).
Put on rain boots (the fields are often muddy) and head out to view rainbow colored rows of
Washington State tulips. Tulip lovers are also treated to rows of daffodils, irises, and lilies.
Web: Skagit Tulip Festival
Location: LaConner and Mount Vernon, WA
4. Vertiage Miami (April 9 - 12): A festival with 3,000 wines, beer, and spirits attract top
sommeliers, prestigious wineries, and world-class winemakers doing what they do best under
the Florida sun. This festival is ranked as one of the top 10 wine events in the nation. Visitors enjoy culinary and wine events and there's even an auction.
Web: Veritage Miami
Location: Miami, FL
5. Tribeca Film Festival (April 16 - 27): The Big Apple is home to one of the most
prestigious film festivals. Founded by Jane Rosenthal and Robert De Niro the event celebrates
New York City as a key film making center. Head to Tribeca and rub elbows with Hollywood.
Web: Tribeca Film Festival
Location: New York, NY
Discover timeshares around the United States.
Photo Credit: CopyStrands