nearby timeshare and take your family to explore some of these free places that define our nation:
1. The National Mall: Attractions at the National Mall (pictured) are free to tour. Take your family to
see the Washington Monument, the Jefferson and Lincoln Memorials, and even tour memorials to veterans of World War II, the Korean War, and the Vietnam War.
Web: The National Mall
Location: Washington, D.C.
2. Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum: All the famous Smithsonian museums in the D.C.
area offer free admission including the National Air & Space Museum, the National Museum of
Natural History, and the National Zoo. See top-rated artifacts like the Wright Brothers
flying machine from 1903, the Hope diamond, and giant pandas at the zoo.
Web: Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum
Location: Washington, DC
3. National September 11 Memorial and Museum: Explore the memorial of remembrance for those
America lost in the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Visiting the memorial features cascade waterfalls
in two reflecting pools set in the footprints of the World Trade Center's original Twin
Web: National September 11 Memorial and Museum
Location: New York, NY
4. Mount Rushmore: This top attraction in South Dakota is free to view (but you have to pay
parking). The 60-foot heads of four American presidents are chiseled in stone. Get up close to
Washington, Jefferson, Roosevelt (Theodore), and Lincoln.
Web: Mount Rushmore
Location: Keystone, South Dakota
5. The Alamo: The Alamo was established in 1718. This Spanish mission was the site of a
historic battle for Texan independence. Don't miss the Heritage Tree (a live oak) nestled on
Web: The Alamo
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Discover timeshares around the United States.
Photo Credit: National Mall