next timeshare rental lace up your hiking boots and head out onto one of these day hike trails:
1. Angel Rocks: This trail is family-friendly! It's a 3.5-mile roundtrip hike in
the Chena River Recreation Area near Fairbanks, AK. Since summer offers extended hours
you can get in a loop late in the day. Locals will tell you that the animals
in the area come alive at night too.
Web: Angel Rocks Trail
2. Brewster Mudflats: Bring a pail, put on water shoes, and hike out to the mud flats
near the Cape Cod Museum of Natural History in Brewster, MA. This hike is not like other
hikes you've been on. Prepare to get muddy. Kids love this hike!
Web: Brewster Mudflats
3. Falls Creek: If you are looking for a strenuous hike then the 6.1-mile Falls
Creek Trail in South Carolina is for you. This hike will treat you to rocky switchbacks,
uphill climbing, and onward to the entrance of Jones Gap State Park. Overall you will
gain 1,700 feet of elevation. Best part: The waterfall.
Web: Falls Creek Trail
4. Rocky Top: If you are in the North Carolina and Tennessee areas you can't go wrong
with a day hike in the Great Smoky Mountains (pictured). If you want to see the famous Rock Top of
country music fame take the 13.9-mile roundtrip Lead Cove Trail to Bote Mountain. Here
you will have panoramic views of the Smokies.
Web: Rocky Top
5. Angel's Landing: Head to Zion National Park in Utah for a 5-mile roundtrip hike in
the Zion Canyon known as Angel's Landing (roundtrip you will gain 1,488 feet). Start at
the shuttle stop for the Grotto picnic area and take the West Rim Trail through 21
switchbacks (known as Walter's Wiggles) and head up to Refrigerator Canyon. Snap some
photos at the lookout and then continue on the last half mile which is known to get
Web: Angel's Landing
Discover timeshares around the United States.
Photo: Knox News