timeshare rental keep an eye out for one of these perfect summer adventures around America.
1. Eat at a True Lobster Shack: Tucked away in Maine is a remote shack overlooking Round
Pond Harbor near the Pemaquid Lighthouse. The Round Pond Lobstermen's Co-op features
fresh lobster, steamers, and corn-on-the-cob. While you dine you are treated to a front
row seat to fisherman in the area bringing in their daily catch.
2. Drive Down the Pacific Coast Highway: Start in LA and hop on California State Route 1
and drive toward San Francisco (or reverse the route). Be sure to stop at the cute towns
along the way including Carmel-by-the-Sea, San Simeon (home of Hearst Castle), and Big
Sur. Bring a camera as there are several spots you can pull over and snap a pic of the
beautiful coastline. Insider tip: Keep an eye out for sea lions!
3. Enjoy the Cape Cod Beach: Your reward if you go is endless sandy beaches. The sand
dunes frame the area and the Sandwich Town Beach features a walkover swampland. This
beach is perfect for scuba diving (with its clay reef) and features ship wreckage and sea
life. The boardwalk offers a great place to stretch your legs.
4. Watch a Drive-in Movie: Yes, you can still watch movies at the drive-in. Load up the
family, pack some snacks, and head out to a drive-in movie in the area. The site outlines state-by-state which drive-ins are still open in our great United States. There's nothing like kicking back to a slower time.
5. Cycle Across the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco: If you are in the Bay Area be
sure to rent a bike and cycle across the Golden Gate Bridge. After your ride enjoy a
fresh fish meal at Fisherman's Wharf. If you are feeling brave you can also take a night tour to Alcatraz.
Discover timeshares around the United States.
Photo Credit: CopyStrands