Rent a nearby timeshare and take your family on a roller coaster hunt at one of these fun-filled adventure parks.
1. Cedar Point: Known as the roller coaster capital of the world Cedar Point (pictured)
does not disappoint. If you are a roller coaster buff then this place is for you. The
goal: ride every coaster in the park...twice.
Web: Cedar Point
Location: Sandusky, Ohio
2. Six Flags Magic Mountain: Six Flags is also known for its roller coasters. The most
famous: The Green Lantern. If you are an adrenaline junkie this park is for you.
Web: Six Flags Magic Mountain
Location: Valencia, California
3. Hershey Park: Roller coasters and chocolate, what a combination. This park was
created for the employees of the Hershey Chocolate factory. Today it's open to everyone
and there is even a water park for those who want to cool off on warmer days.
Web: Hershey Park
Location: Hershey, Pennsylvania
4. Knott's Berry Farm: This is one of the oldest parks in the United States. Named by
the original Knott's jam producers the park features thrill rides and water rides.
Web: Knott's Berry Farm
Location: Buena Park, California
5. Knoebels: Nostalgic types will adore this old fashioned amusement park. It's also
super affordable for families. There are even a couple wooden coasters for those who
want to ride the old school way.
Location: Elysburg, Pennsylvania
Discover timeshares around the United States.
Photo Credit: Cedar Point