- Budget-Friendly - With this challenging economy, many families feel they are unable to afford a vacation, especially since a family vacation means funding for a number of people. Most timeshare rentals are much less expensive than hotel rates. You can find rentals under $100/night, and that covers the sleeping accommodations of several people. You'll be pleasantly surprised at how inexpensive renting a timeshare can actually be.
- Lots of Room - A hotel room is small and if anyone has tried to stay in a cramped hotel room with children you'll appreciate right away the spaciousness of a timeshare unit. Most come with a living room, often a dining room, and a patio, balcony or lanai. That's a lot of space for kids to play in and spread out. A separate bedroom (or 2 or 3) allows the adults to stay up and enjoy television, DVD movies, card games or just visiting without worrying about disturbing sleeping children.
- Kitchen Saves on Meals - Every parent who has vacationed with children knows how difficult it can be to keep constantly hungry kids fed and happy. If you're staying in a hotel or motel this can become a real chore, not to mention expensive. A fully-equipped kitchen right in your unit makes snacks a breeze, and it's easy to take care of breakfast. One of the biggest expenses for families on vacation is always having to eat meals out. With your own kitchen you can save money by preparing most dinners, and then as a vacation treat enjoy a night out in a restaurant or café.
- Play at the Resort - Included in the one low price of your budget timeshare are all of the amenities of the resort. Many resorts have children's playgrounds, arcade game rooms and kid's activity programs. You'll almost always have a swimming pool, a spa, and often tennis courts and golf courses. Depending on where you're staying you could have additional activities such as snorkeling and wind-surfing or cross-country skiing and sledding.
- Vacation Almost Anywhere - Timeshare rentals are available all over the world. You can choose timeshares near large cities where you can enjoy popular attractions such as the theme parks in Orlando, Central Park in New York City, and the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Or you can find a timeshare tucked in a quiet corner such as beautiful Vernon Valley, New Jersey, the California Wine Country, or peaceful Payette Lake, Idaho.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
5 Reasons to Rent a Timeshare for a Family Vacation
A family vacation is the best way for all members to bond and really get to know each other. We’ve got 5 Reasons why you should rent a timeshare for your next family vacation: