Rent a timeshare in the Bay Area and explore the top 5 things to do in San Francisco, CA:
1. Be Early to Rise: Act like a local and head to Fisherman Wharf's Pier 39 early in the morning (early means dawn). Then you will be greeted with a fun treat: sea lions lounging on Pier 39. Snap photos, then get breakfast.Web: Pier 39. Location: Beach Street & Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA.
2. Go Smell the Flowers: Head to Golden Gate Park where the Conservatory of Flowers are housed in a Victorian style greenhouse, it's a gorgeous feast for botanical-loving eyes. Web: Conservatory of Flowers. Location: Golden Gate Park, 100 John F. Kennedy Drive, San Francisco, CA.
3. Grab a Bite: The Ferry Building was renovated in 2003 and brought new life to the Embarcadero. This is where you eat lunch or dinner. The farmers' market takes place on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. There is food here for everyone in your family (even picky eaters).Web: The Ferry Building. Location: 1 Ferry Building, San Francisco, CA.
4. Discover the Bridge: Head over to Crissy Park and watch the kites sail through the air with a sweeping view of the Golden Gate Bridge in the background. A great place to rest and enjoy the water view while you rest your feet.Web: Crissy Park. Location: 1199 E Beach, San Francisco, CA.
5. Surprise the Kids: The Exploratorium is fun for the whole family! Biggest highlight is the tactile dome, a twisting maze that you navigate in the dark (where crawling and sliding is involved). There's a surprise at the end that will make you laugh! P.S. Make a reservation before you go. Web: Exploratorium. Location: Pier 15, San Francisco, CA.
Insider tip: If you must hop a cable car the lines are long at Powell and Market streets. Instead take the California Street line. Extra bonus: The California Street line will take you to the Ferry Building!
Discover timeshares in San Francisco, CA.
Photo Credit: CopyStrands