Napa timeshare and explore the top 5 things to do in Napa, CA:
1. Take a Stroll: Your tour guide will take you on a 90-minute journey through Napa's Native American roots to the Gold Rush, prohibition
news and how Napa transformed into a winemakers paradise. Bring a camera and snap photos of the gorgeous architecture from Queen Anne style
to Colonial Revival. Insider Tip: Children are free.
Web: Napa Walking Tour. Location: 500 Main Street, Napa, CA.
2. Jump Aboard: Take a seat on the Napa Valley Wine Trolley and discover the breathtaking scenery during your tour. The trolley is a
replica of the late 1890s San Francisco cable car. Your six-hour tour visits four wineries and the tour includes lunch and drinks prepared
by a celebrity chef.
Web: Napa Valley Wine Trolley. Location: 1436 Second Street, Suite 305, Napa, CA.
3. Wine Pair Foods: Napa is a culinary treat with food arriving straight from farm to table. The Oxbow Public Market is a great place to
rest, eat, and enjoy food with wine in a community table style setting. Don't miss out on the riverfront patio. And be sure to snack on
local cheeses, nuts, and chocolates. Insider Tip: There's a farmers' market on Tuesday and Saturday mornings.
Web: Oxbow Public Market. Location: 644 1st St Napa, CA.
4. Go for a Drive: The 29-mile Silverado Trail along the Eastern edge of Napa beacons wine enthusiasts looking to taste wines off the
beaten path where green vistas, rolling hills, and stunning vineyards greet travelers. Web: Silverado Trail. Location: 4500 Silverado Trail, Napa, CA.
5. Enjoy a Concert: Catch a music show at the Uptown Theater where big names like Boz Scaggs, Merle Haggard, and Cyndi Lauper have played.
The restored Art Deco theater showcases music and comedy events in a historical landmark building.
Web: Uptown Theater. Location: 1350 3rd St Napa, CA.
Discover timeshares in Napa, CA.
Photo Credit: CopyStrands