New York City timeshare (check out the Manhattan Club resort!) and discover the top 5 things to do in New York City:
1. Walk the Line: Take a camera and walk the High Line. This above ground park follows an old elevated freight-train track line highlighted
by landscaped architecture with wildflowers sprouting up through the tracks; a great way to see the city from above street level.
Web: The High Line. Location: Multiple entry points in New York, here's a map.
2. Put Your Artist Cap On: A whimsical museum in the heart of the city is New Museum. Exhibitions
here change every few months offering a unique art perspective. And speaking of museums don’t miss MOMA and the MOMA store. Web: New Museum and MOMA. Location: New Museum: 235 Bowery, New York, NY; MOMA: 11 West 53 Street, New York, NY.
3. Frolic on the Bridge: The Brooklyn Bridge Pedestrian Walk offers sweeping views of Brooklyn and Manhattan. The best views are on the
Brooklyn side, once you walk across the bridge from the Manhattan side then take a water taxi back to the Manhattan side. At night the city lights up and sparkles, a romantic treat viewing from the Brooklyn side.
Web: Brooklyn Bridge. Location: Pedestrian Walk can be accessed from City Hall on the Manhattan side of the East River, New York, NY.
4. Discover a Hidden Park: A fun, mostly unknown park in NYC that is relaxing and fun to check out is Teardrop Park. This park is a
great place to relax and put your feet in the sand as you watch the kids play in the water on a hot day. Insider Tip: Look for the fun
slide that travels over the top of a rock hill.
Web: Tear Drop Park. Location: Between Warren Street and Murray Street, New York, NY.
5. Take a Snap Shot: Hop aboard a boat headed to Ellis Island. Insider Tip: This is the best photography shot you will get of the Statue of
Liberty, it sure beats climbing the crowded stairs at the statue too! Then explore Ellis Island where the names of ancestors line the walls
that look back toward the city and the site of the former Twin Towers.
Web: Statue Cruises and Ellis Island. Location: Catch the boats at Battery Park: Battery Pl, State Street and Whitehall Street, New York, NY.
Discover timeshares in New York City.
Photo Credit: CopyStrands