Orlando area timeshare and explore the top 5 things to do in Orlando, FL:
1. Jump In: Did you know that Orlando calls itself the "wakeboarding capital of the world?" Well, then it's no surprise that you can head
over to the Orlando Watersports Complex and wakeboard around at 17 miles per hour. Instructors are on hand to help coach you through the
waves. And keep an eye out for the sports' locals as they expertly navigate the slides and ramps.
Web: Orlando Sports Complex. Location: 8615 Florida Rock Road Orlando, FL.
2. Fly In: Just a short trip from Disney World is the Fantasy of Flight museum. Head over and discover World War II bombers, flying boats,
and famous American, British, Japanese and German fighters. Enjoy a realistic B-17 raid over Germany or take a ride in a hot air balloon or
biplane. It's endless fun for the whole family.
Web: Fantasty of Flight. Location: 1400 Broadway Blvd SE, Polk City, FL.
3. Walk In: Explore the most comprehensive collection in the world of Tiffany glass, jewelry, and ceramics at the Morse Museum. You will
also discover a reflective glass mosaic chapel that was created for the Chicago World's Fair in 1893. On your way out, stop off at the
museum shop and purchase a piece of Tiffany to take home with you.
Web: The Morse Museum. Location: 445 North Park Avenue, Winter Park, FL.
4. Float In: Hop in a pontoon boat and float through Lake Osceola. Look at the beautiful homes and gardens that surround the lake from
Spanish colonial-style mansions to gorgeous azalea gardens. Guides share tidbits on celebrity history and don't be surprised if you find a
local on your boat as this attraction is popular with those born and raised in the Sunshine State.
Web: Scenic Boat Tour. Location: 312 East Morse Blvd., Winter Park, FL.
5. Stop In: A short drive from Orlando you can shop in a one-of-a-kind antique barn packed with 19th-century quilts, wooden model ships,
and a plethora of home decor finds. Insider Tip: Don't miss the dealers who set up tables out back because you never know what you will
discover shopping like a local in Orlando.
Web: Renningers Twin Markets. Location: 20651 Highway 441, Mount Dora, FL.
Discover timeshares in Orlando and the Greater Orlando area (including popular Kissimmee)!
Photo Credit: Scenic Boat Tours