timeshare vacation hop in your car and head out to one of these fabulous shopping areas. Sometimes the best shopping trips are just a quick day trip away! Get the inside scoop on where to shop the best boutiques too. Here are the Top 5 cities to shop:
1. Chicago: There are so many stores along The Magnificent Mile, it’s hard to visit each one, but The Mile offers something for everyone! Plan to do a lot of walking and shopping and dining. Insider tip: For boutique shopping don’t miss the trendy Wicker Park area (just a short train ride from The Mile). Best Boutique: Penelope’s. Web: The Magnificent Mile. Location: N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL.
2. New York City: Manhattan is brimming with stylish stores and boutiques. To shop both head to the SoHo area for stores that will delight every traveler. And be sure to eat lunch in nearby Little Italy. Best Boutique: IF SoHo. Web: Soho NYC Boutiques. Location: West Broadway to Crosby Street and Houston to Canal Streets.
3. Los Angeles: The Third Street Promenade is closed to vehicular traffic making this shopping destination pedestrian friendly for the whole family! Keep your eyes peeled for performers as you shop. For high-end shops head to Rodeo Drive. Near Anaheim? Head to South Coast Plaza (this mall has every store including several stores for fashionable men). For local boutique shops head to nearby Montana Avenue. Best Boutique: London Sole. Web: Third Street Promenade. Location: 1351 3rd Street Promenade, Santa Monica, CA.
4. Nashville: The Hill Center Green Hills in Nashville’s Brentwood neighborhood is a shoppers outdoor mecca. This area sure beats shopping indoors at the mall. Head over to Brentwood and stroll by trendy stores under the Tennessee sun. Insider tip: For boutique shops visit Franklin, TN. Best Boutique: Haven. Web: Hill Center Green Hills. Location: 4015 Hillsboro Pike, Nashville, TN.
5. Houston: The Galleria is massive and popular with locals and tourists in the Houston area. Other malls in the area include Woodlands Mall and Highland Village. If you only have time for one mall make it The Galleria. For boutique shops head to Westheimer Rd. Best Boutique: Duo. Web: The Galleria.
Discover timeshares around the United States.
Photo Credit: CopyStrands