next timeshare rental checkout out one of these fun and Fido-approved places.
1. Park Chow: Have your pet sniff its way toward Golden Gate Park. Destination: Park Chow.
This dog friendly restaurant in San Francisco's Sunset District is known for affordable and
locally sourced eats and sustainable treats.
Web: Park Chow
Location: 1240 9th Avenue, San Francisco, CA
2. Barking Dog Restaurant: Nestled on the Upper East Side this is a fun spot for you and your
four-legged best friend to share a meal. The prices are affordable (for New York standards)
and your dog is welcome at the outdoor tables.
Web: Barking Dog Restaurant
Location: 1678 3rd Ave., New York, NY
3. Norm's Eatery & Ale House: The Emerald City hosts mutts in Seattle's Fremont neighborhood.
The laid-back atmosphere at Norm's (named after the dog whose photos hang on its walls) is a hit with
pooches. And the full bar and comfort food menu is sure to hit the spot. Insider tip: The
beer chili is very good!
Web: Norms Eatery & Ale House
Location: 460 N 36th St, Seattle, WA
4. Lucky Lab Brewery: Centrally located in Portland, Oregon, the Lucky Lab Brewery is
dedicated to canines and their loving companions. Twenty picnic tables outside under a
covered roof offer a perfect back drop for your dog to mingle with others and for you to
enjoy a pint.
Web: Lucky Lab Brewery
Location: 915 SE Hawthorne Blvd. Portland, OR
5. Lazy Dog Cafe: This dog-themed eatery in Los Angeles features pet-friendly seating in a
cozy fire pit environment (pictured) and a fun Asian and Hawaiian-inspired menu. The Lazy Dog Cafe knows
how to truly relax canine style.
Web: Lazy Dog Cafe
Location: 16310 Beach St. Los Angeles, CA
Discover timeshares around the United States.
Photo Credit: Lazy Dog Cafe