next timeshare rental swim in a fabulous outdoor pool. The best part is all these outdoor pools are open to the public! Just don't forget to pack your suit.
1. Coral Gables Venetian Pool: This man-made, eight-foot deep lagoon designed in 1924 is
drained every night and refilled with fresh spring water. The pool (pictured) is
connected to a couple waterfalls with one reaching 25 feet high. A great place to cool
off on vacation.
Web: Coral Gables Venetian Pool
Location: Coral Gables, FL
2. Barton Springs Pool: The 1,000-foot-long Barton Springs was sacred to Native
Americans for their healing powers. Today you can take a dip and rejuvenate or lounge
pool side on the grassy hills shaded by ancient oak trees.
Web: Barton Springs Pool
Location: Austin, TX
3. The Big Pool: This pool is known for its size. The Big Pool holds 2.2 million gallons
of water and is large enough for water-skiing. There are 50 Olympic swimming lanes,
three waters slides, and a children's pool.
Web: The Big Pool
Location: Garden City, KS
4. Astoria Park Pool: This is the oldest and largest pool (at 330 feet in length!) in
New York City. The Astoria Park Pool features a main pool, an Olympic diving pool and
even a wading pool for wee ones.
Web: Astoria Park Pool
Location: Queens, NY
5. Rose Bowl Aquatics Center: There are two Olympic size pools at the Rose Bowl Aquatics
Center. One is 50 meters long and the other is 25 yards long with depth up to 17 feet.
There's even a 55,000 gallon warm water pool, several diving platforms, spring boards,
and meter boards.
Web: Rose Bowl Aquatics Center
Location: Pasadena, CA
Discover timeshares around the United States.
Photo Credit: Coral Gables Blog